Hi, I’m Mel
I live and work in South Cambridgeshire.
I’ve been practising both pilates and yoga for many years, starting postnatally. I am also an avid runner.
I teach classes around Cambridgeshire, online and at the village hall and for other organisations. I also give 1:1 and 1:2 sessions. Contact me for details about these.
I love how both transform you physically and mentally.
I am qualified in level 3 mat advanced mat Pilates and 200 hours yoga , currently looking to complete my 500 hours later this year
I love Pilates
Pilates is something I fell into postnatally. I wasn’t sure about it at first but I found it surprisingly challenging. The more I did it, the more I noticed improvements in my general fitness and that was truly addictive.
- Future Fit School of Pilates, Level 3 Mat Pilates
- Level 3 Award for designing Physical Activity for Ante and Postnatal Clients and for orthopedic conditions.
- Many varied courses on ANYTHING Pilates related via Body Control Pilates, Stott, Polestar among others.
I love Yoga
After just a couple of classes, I felt something inside me change and I was hooked! I love seeing that happen to other people. Some of my Pilates clients have tried it and are also now hooked on yoga. It’s an ancient and intriguing practise.That in itself is fascinating!
I love the mind / body experience gained through doing yoga regularly, weaving in elements of history and philosophy, Pranayama (breath work) and meditation.
• 200 Hours Yoga Diploma with Camyoga
• Currently studying for 500 hour diploma , also with Camyoga
I am a member of Yoga Alliance Professionals UK.
My Pilates and Yoga Blog
My thoughts on life, from Pilates to yoga and everything in between. My time to let off steam, give you updates on new developments in the Pilates and Yoga worlds.